The next HELOA AGM is a hybrid meeting being held on Wednesday 11th January 2023, 15:15 – 17:15 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Newcastle & via Zoom.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is part of HELOA’s National Conference which gives members the opportunity to hear more about the running of HELOA, the UK Committee (UKC) plans for the future of the organisation as well as an opportunity to contribute ideas.
To book onto the AGM, nominate a proxy or send apologies, please complete the HELOA AGM Form by Tuesday 3rd January 2023, even if you have completed the National Conference booking form.
For full HELOA members attending the conference on Wednesday 11th January attendance is encouraged and free of charge. Please be aware only full HELOA members can attend the AGM. An alternative session will be held for associate members while the AGM is being held.
Documents for the upcoming AGM are available below:
- AGM 2022 Minutes
- AGM 2023 Agenda
- 4.1 UK Chair Committee Report AGM 2023
- 4.2 UK VC (Partnerships) Report AGM 2023
- 4.3 UK VC (Group Development) Report AGM 2023
- 4.4 UK VC (Communications) Report AGM 2023
- 4.5 UK VC (Membership & Administration) Report AGM 2023
- 4.6 UK VC (Governance) Report AGM 2023
- 4.7 UK VC (Training) Report AGM 2023
- 5.1 Elected Officers Report AGM 2023
- 5.2 Appointed Officers Report AGM 2023
- 6. HELOA Office Update AGM 2023
- 7. Officer Report and Financial Proposals for 2022-23 AGM 2023
- 8. HELOA Completed accounts for the 2021-22 financial year AGM 2023
Documents from previous AGMs are accessible via the following link. Please select AGM documents from the document library menu.