The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is part of HELOA’s National Conference which gives members the opportunity to hear more about how HELOA is run and the plans the UK Committee (UKC) has for the future of the organisation as well as contribute with their ideas.
To book onto the AGM, nominate a proxy or send apologies, please complete the HELOA AGM Form by Wednesday 5th January 2022, even if you have completed the National Conference booking form.
For full HELOA members attending the conference on Wednesday 12th January attendance is expected and free of charge. Please be aware only full HELOA members can attend the AGM. An alternative session will be arranged for associate members to participate in while the AGM is happening. Alternatively, associate members can use this time to catch up on emails.
If you would like to attend the additional meetings and workshops as part of the National Conference, you will need to select attend as a Day delegate. To book click here.
Documents for the upcoming AGM are available below:
- AGM 2021 Minutes
- 4.1 UK Chair Committee Report AGM 2022
- 4.2 UK VC (Partnerships) Report AGM 2022
- 4.3 UK VC (Group Development) Report AGM 2022
- 4.4 UK VC (Communications) Report AGM 2022
- 4.5 UK VC (Membership & Administration) Report AGM 2022
- 4.6 UK VC (Governance) Report AGM 2022
- 4.7 UK VC (Training) Report AGM 2022
- 5. Election Appointment of Officers Report AGM 2022
- 6. HELOA Office Update AGM 2022
- 7. Officer Report and Financial Proposals for 2021-22 AGM 2022
- 8. HELOA Completed accounts for the 2020-21 financial year AGM 2022
Documents from previous AGMs are accessible via the following link. Please select AGM documents from the document library menu.