The primary remit of the Product Development Group is to work collaboratively with UCAS to provide constructive feedback on and suggest and action improvements to the UCAS network of products and services to ensure students are able to make informed decisions. The HELOA Group representation will enable co-ordinated input from all Members. HELOA and UCAS representatives will table key items for discussion throughout the cycle to enable active HELOA Member input as well as to allow sharing of sector expertise with UCAS. The Group will also facilitate pilots of UCAS products and services where applicable and relevant for it to do so.
The group meets every 8-12 weeks throughout the year. Each HELOA group has a representative. If you are a HELOA member, please contact your group representative in the first instance with any questions or feedback. For all other queries please contact the Group Chair.
The UCAS Working Group Terms of Reference are available to view online here.
The next UCAS Working Group meetings are:
- 28th September 2021
- 23rd November 2021
- 25th January 2022
- 29th March 2022
- 17th May 2022
- 5th July 2022
Elliot Newstead – University of Leicester
HELOA Exec – Vice-Chair (Partnerships)
Jack Clare – University of Wolverhampton
Other group members include:
- Andrew Long – University of Bath, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Coe – University of Sheffield, email@example.com
- Liam Dowson – Royal Agricultural University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Allen – Plymouth College of Art, email@example.com
- Jen Birdsall – Lancaster University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Booth – University of Warwick, email@example.com
- Steph Gordon – University of Leeds, firstname.lastname@example.org