The HELOA National Conference 2020 will take place Wednesday 15th to Friday 17th January 2020 at the Crowne Plaza, Stratford upon Avon
Bookings for the 2020 HELOA National Conference sponsored by UK University Search have now closed.
We are excited to reveal the programme for the HELOA National Conference 2020 along with the HELOA Conference Workshops descriptions. Please take a look at the descriptions guide if you would like more information before making your session choice!
If you are attending the event as a full delegate, a hot buffet breakfast and lunch are included in the conference price along with dinner on the Wednesday and Thursday evening. The menus for the evening dinners can be accessed here. The gala dinner and awards ceremony will take place on the Thursday evening. The theme for 2020 will be a Masquerade Ball. We look forward to seeing some amazing outfits again this year!
You can let us know about any dietary requirements on the booking form. Please note, the venue are not able to cater for requirements unless we are aware in advance.
If you are attending the conference and would like to find out more about what the conference will involve, please see our conference FAQ sheet.
Please note once you have booked your place on the HELOA National Conference 2020, you must let us know before Friday 6 December if you wish to cancel your place. After this date, the place cannot be cancelled or refunded, and institutions will be liable to pay the booking total in full.
We will also need a PO number either included in your booking form or emailed to the HELOA Finance team (email@example.com) before Friday 6 December.
The programme is accurate at the time of publication and may be subject to change before the event.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please do not hesitate to contact the conference team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s new for National Conference 2020?
Based on 2019 feedback, we have made the following changes to the conference for 2020 which we hope will make your conference experience even better!
- We have released the programme two weeks ahead of booking to allow members the chance to decide on their workshop choices and get their conference place approved. We hope this will enable delegates more time to write business cases without being worried that their preferred workshop sessions are full to capacity.
- We have added an additional What works for you session to allow more time for sharing best practice.
- We have added an additional workshop slot (by removing a keynote session). Giving you a choice of 5 workshop sessions and three keynotes across the event.
- Changes to purchase order numbers to enable an easier payment process. POs must be provided for all bookings by Friday 6th December. Any bookings failing to do this will result in their place being cancelled.
- Our Partnerships team have been working hard to source new and exciting sponsors exhibiting during the conference including Governors in Schools and Education Recruitment and Marketing. Our Sponsors are essential supporters in allowing the HELOA Conference to run and we’d like to thank all those involved in sponsoring us in 2020!
Bookings for the conference are now closed.
2020 HELOA National Conference Costs
Full delegate £450. This includes two nights’ accommodation all meals and a place at the gala dinner plus full access to training sessions from Wednesday lunchtime until end of the conference on Friday at 2pm
Day Delegate: £130 per day. This includes lunch and refreshments on the day of the event and access to all training sessions that day. Please note, this does not include access to the dinner on the day you attend the conference.
Each year we love to hear about the amazing work that our HELOA members are creating and delivering in their institutions and HELOA groups.
Entries for the 2020 awards have now closed. Shortlised applicants will be notified by 5pm on Monday 2nd December and the winners will be announced during the conference. Thank you to everyone who entered. Good luck!
This year we have the following categories:
- Innovation and Best Practice Award: Recruitment and Outreach Sponsored by UK University Search
- Innovation and Best Practice Award: HELOA Group Award. Sponsored by UK University Search
- Marketing and Communications Spotlight Award
The winners of the 2019 awards were Sheffield Hallam University with “SHUBIZ Challenge – Build Your Brand!”. Further information can be found on our Awards pages.
The HELOA Group Spotlight awards ran again in 2019 with the Scotland group taking the award for their biennial conference.
AGM Agenda and Committee Reports for the 2020
For more information please email email@example.com.